The results below are as of the lottery that was held on February 8, 2017. All student applications received after the Open Enrollment Period that ended on January 31, 2017, have automatically been placed behind the waitlist applications.
These lists do not include current students, only new incoming students and waiting lists students.
Notification and Admissions Package:
- Applicants were emailed prior to the lottery held on February 10, 2017, notifying them of their families lottery identification number on the waiting list.
- Also, selected applicants and those on the waiting list (identified only by their lottery numbers) were posted on our website on February 15, 2017.
- Selected applicants have until 5:00 PM on February 19, 2017 to accept or decline their seat(s) by email or mail.
- A lack of response from an applicant was considered a declination of the seat(s).
- A seat that was declined was offered to the next applicant on the waiting list for that grade.
- Admissions packages will be emailed on or before March 1, 2017 to applicants who accepted their seat(s).
- Selected applicants are required to submit official documentation for admission (i.e. residency verification, birth certificate, records release form, IEP information (if applicable), home language survey, student health record, and income verification (if applicable) by March 1, 2017 to secure their seat(s).
Please Note: If your student is listed as having been accepted, but you have not heard from us, please email email@example.com. The wait lists will NOT be updated weekly. If your lottery number moves up on the accepted list, you will be notified via email or by phone.
2017-2018 School Year Lottery Results: